Monday, September 16, 2013

Summer 2013

Summer is over. Cool breeze and lower temperature are starting to make their way to introduce Autumn. I have, since August, been wanting the temperature to drop a few centigrades because seriously, 37degC was such a torture. This should not be new to me for I come from a tropical country but consider walking the distance from home to station (vice versa) with the surrounding high humidity and scorching sun above made each day tiring. The only thing that I liked about this year's Summer was Amber not getting too sickly.  

Here's my Summer 2013.

The 'wall project' which I have been trying to complete since March this year has finally come to fruition in early June. I so love it, I plan to add more photo frames to just fill the whole living room wall with character. The only downside is finding the right kind of adhesive. The heart photo has been on/off the wall due to air conditioning plus having used the wrong adhesive (photo frame too heavy) contributed much to its several falls. As of this posting, Eiffel Tower is down and will be back on the wall hopefully soon.  


Bought this cute yukata summer kimono. She wore it three times in Summer.


Little girl keeping up with adults' pace. LOL!


Selfie taken by mama.


Another selfie, LOL! I took a lot of photos of her while eating. This was my favorite having (as if) perfectly mastered the eating by spoon. 


She loves backpacks (must have got the love for bags from me). 


Anpanman, her favorite cartoon character of the moment. Anpanman is a famous cartoon show in Japan. According to Wikipedia: Anpanman (アンパンマン Anpanman?)The main character of the anime, whose head is a bun made by Uncle Jam. His name comes from the fact that he is a man with a head made of bread (Japanese: pan, a loanword from the Portuguese word meaning "bread") that is filled with red bean paste(Japanese: an) called an anpan

She could easily recognize him everywhere. At every sighting, she points and says 'Pangpang'. 


As for other things, they are too shallow to post about. Most of my shallowness are now in IG or just kept in my own private world. Let's just say I'm too tired and lazy to blog about the little things or if I do blog about it, it only means I have a lot of time to waste. Someday, I will come up with a list of my favorites of random things just for fun. 

So for Autumn, I look forward to its colors and cold weather. I plan to bring the gang to Showa Kinen park to see the foliage. The last time I set foot on that park was in 2007.

No comments: