Friday, November 02, 2012

Grocery finds (part II)

Make it singular, Grocery find.

I used to make my own version of Caesar's salad but now that I barely have time to be in the kitchen, I rely on packed ready-to-eat salads available in groceries.

This has been a favorite.

Brand is Pulmuone.

Inside includes sachets of diced chicken and almonds & raisins. Dressing is Olive Balsamic. 

I wish I found this sooner because I've long wanted to include fresh greens in my diet. Though I am capable of preparing my own but time is a luxury I can't afford nowadays. Someday, I will make my own version just like this which doesn't require chicken but canned tuna will do.

One of the reasons why I want need to include fresh greens in my diet is that I want to go back to my pre-pregnancy weight so that I can still fit into my old clothes. As of today, I weigh 50 kgs (I'd like to think our weighing scale is 100% accurate). My target is 46 kgs (OK, 47 kgs is acceptable since it was my actual pre-pregnancy weight), and I couldn't be happier that I'm 4 kgs. away to my target.

Other than the diet, I know I need to include exercise to achieve my target sooner. I'd like to run but as always, time is an issue. But I think I can do without the exercise (though I do crunches..occasionally) knowing I do most of the household chores in between taking care of my baby. 

1 comment:

Maita of Makeup On Demand said...

I love your blog! I'm on weebly so can't follow you on blogger but I'll add you to my blog roll!