Friday, August 10, 2012

Grocery finds

Here are my current favorites:

Starbucks Double shot Espresso & Cream and Starbucks Seattle Latte. At 200ml, price of each is 2,000KRW (1.76 USD) -- that is less than half price of a Grande size drink.
I have always preferred Latte or Frappuccinos whenever in coffee shops. So I'm not entirely a coffee aficionado because I have an exception (i.e. Caffè Americano).

CJ's Blueberry Cheesecake: 1,980KRW (1.75 USD). This, by far, is the creamiest cheesecake I have tasted. So creamy it sticks to my teeth after a bite.
Bennigan's Mushroom soup: 3,000KRW (2.65 USD). Bennigan's is an Irish themed restaurant and is quite popular here in South Korea. They have many branches and one is actually two blocks away from our apartment. Their menu is quite similar to T.G.I. Friday's.
I'm not sure if Bennigan's has other dishes other than the bread and steak that are also currently available in the supermarket.

No comments: