Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Summer Wardrobe

strappy sandals: Eder | khaki shorts: Uniqlo | striped tee: Gap | sunglasses: Celine

I have never considered myself as stylish or a person who follows trend. I adore fashion, watch Project Runway, read Vogue but I tend to veer towards the basics when it comes to my clothes. I must admit that in my younger twenty-something years I did experiment but failed miserably. 

Now that I'm in my early thirties, my peg is Parisian chic (though I'm not sure if the above screams Parisian. Well maybe the striped tee and strappy sandals fit the category, LOL).

When I visited France in September last year, these were my outfits.
cardigan: Uniqlo | top: Zara | skinny jeans: Levi's | flats: Stella McCartney for Adidas
IMG_5570
top: Gap | chinos: Gap | flats: Stella McCartney for Adidas | bag: Marc by MJ Little Ukita

I was not aiming for a Parisian look but more of wearing comfortable clothes just right for walking the whole day.

No comments: