Sunday, May 03, 2009

Kids don't like me that much.

Yesterday, T and I went to PAL in SM Cebu to update my mileage (for I forgot to show my miles card upon check-in at Narita). Knowing me, I love to travel and the benefits of getting more mileage will bring me far --- so far, it brought me to Iloilo.

Anyway, when I arrived there, the number given to me was 75 and the last number called was 35 -- allowing me and T enough time to just sit and plan on our Manila trip. While talking to T, there's this one kid, sitting on the floor (just beside the couch I was sitting). He was playing at his wrist toy gadget -- that was buzzing bizarre annoying sounds. It took me a little while to realize that he was aiming the toy at me. Like, I was some super evil villain that he was trying to annihilate. I turned to him and laughed. What made it worse was that his older brother joined him. They were running around and both would stop to aim their annoying toys at me. That had me wishing for the guard to rescue me because T ignored those little monsters inspite of my subtle pleas of help. Eventually, they left and miserably failed at their attempts of killing me.

P.S. Same thing for my 1 y.o. nephew, River. He does not like me that much. LOL.

3 comments:

The Demigoddess said...

Ahahaha. I can see that happening to me, too! How's your vacation in Cebu? I hope you're having a blast.

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Lols! Hehehe. I love kids (when they're sleeping) hehehehe... If that happened to me I would have glared at them in the most evil way that I could. hehehehe

Nashe^ said...

You just reminded me, I am in serious need for more mileage. :'(