Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saving them for Spring


my holidays were a blah..but cheering my spirits high was not that difficult. =Dpresenting my H&M loot! These don't EVEN have my preferred trademark (black or horizontal stripes), lol. Wearing them in THIS winter season is not practical though..nevertheless, spring is less than three months away...i can wait.

I'm glad that there's no need for me to queue a looonnnnggg line just to get into H&M compared to the first few weeks from its opening day. Getting in was always a feat worth spending!? I mean, with the lines I went through before, why exit with nothing in hand?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i heart the last blouse! oh-so-chic! :-D

Yumeko said...

gorgeous spring clothes!

btw u can get that remover from any drugstores like matsumoto kiyoshi ^^