Monday, May 19, 2008

gone baby gone

Gone are the days of forcefully waking myself up at 5 o’ clock in the morning just to avoid tardiness. On the other hand, I will surely miss the early morning jeepney rides that allowed me to breathe in fresh (and not-so-fresh) air while catching a glimpse on other people’s activities.

Gone are the days of suppressed cravings except for candy mints which I rebelliously and openly eat, for the rest to see, while working (insert: very very wicked laughter)

Gone are the days of totalitarianism-type of office environment.

Gone are the days of good canteen food =(

Gone are the days of office boredom =P

Gone are the days of after-office mall-ing.

Gone are the days of free-internet access yet too afraid to use for fear of tarnishing one’s oh-so clean record. The walls have eyes. One would not DARE. …..Nah…in my case, I often BEND the rules.

After 4 and a half years in The Subsidiary (though spent the MOST of my career with the mother Company), I am well pleased to leave...

I will no longer be sitting on the same chair (perhaps, I’ll be sitting on another chair for a longer period of time), staring at the same ceiling, seeing the same people (yah..bec. i rarely talk); and contemplate on so trivial stuff such as--- what to eat for lunch? (tsk, tsk..not a good sign)

1 comment:

janese said...

hello:-)
Greetings from france.Cebuana ko and i agree that mas maynang sayo kaysa ma late.Sa cebu ka?how is cebu now?miss na nako ang ayala:-)