Saturday, April 12, 2008

birthday girl

today, i am officially celebrating my twenty-eight years in this planet and that would mean (literally) two years from now, I'll be hitting the big 3-0. while this would be my last birthday as 'single', my sister, who shares birthday with me, is actually celebrating her first as a mother. it looks to me that i'm not acting my age. modesty aside (hehe), i look way too young for 28. though my tastes in music and ideal fun have pretty matured. though i still have some arrested development tendencies; from food to TV channel preferences. 
the whole idea of nearing thirty has not fully grasped me until, i guess, everytime i fill up forms. that's when the harsh reality sinks in. it sucks, hehe. anyways, this is it. instead of me fearing the dreaded wrinkles that unfortunately comes with aging, i am (actually) embracing it because i have no choice. i love growing up. the fun-ride is oh soooo getting better! i wouldn't trade places with baby River.

1 comment:

shiera (bisdakbabbles) said...

welcome to the club of late 20's! waaaaaahhhhh

anyway... Belated Happy Birthday! :D