Wednesday, March 12, 2008

notes from me to self

I wish that days would just pass by quickly so that my ‘coveted day of the moment’ will just come right into my face. Though this is oppose to my mantra of taking each day at a time but if truth be told now, I just want to skip a few days then wake up on THAT particular day, and the succeeding days going back to its normal pace. However, a very tiny part of me tells otherwise. With my current workload, the ‘skipping-of-days’ idea will, definitely, not help. Considering my busy schedule and the number of requisitions that is too much for one person to handle, I’m not complaining.

On the positive note, my exposure to this so-hectic-i-barely-had-time-to-pee work mode allowed me encounter different scenarios, and tackle issues.

Again, I’m not complaining. It’s getting better and intensive...and the learning experience is superb.

Bring it on!

No comments: